GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
I'm actually on track to ride more miles than I'll drive this month. I've already logged 377 so far. I've only driven 317.

Wow...respect. My testis would never be able to withstand that :D

But in all seriousness that is impressive in my book. I'd never be able to ride a bike even CLOSE to that many miles!

A_Bowers

Holy crap. Drove around in the woods finding the cabin.

Found it finally.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Wow...respect. My testis would never be able to withstand that :D

But in all seriousness that is impressive in my book. I'd never be able to ride a bike even CLOSE to that many miles!

:laugh:

As long as you're properly kitted up, have been fit on the bike, and have a comfortable saddle, the netherregions shouldn't be in pain.

Thanks for the kudos, though. It's my way of staying in shape and relieving stress.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Count me in the "eating healthy sucks" camp.

Takes way more effort, time, and money than eating random crap and makes me feel like I can never eat with other people as every restaurant in this country seems to serve way too much food no matter what you order.

That's coming from someone who spends less than $5 and 5 minutes a day preparing food though, different priorities.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Shitty sports night.

Super tired balls.

At least the beer was good.

My legs are sore from my ride yesterday. Only 35 miles though. I'm only a 1-3x per week rider.

My arms and pecs are sore from upping the weight at the gym.

Melatonin is my best friend right now.

Balls balls.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
sorry i was at the kings game. what'd i miss?

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Too lazy to quote, but Jenn, I feel ya. I love being wifey, taking care of my man makes me very happy. Haven't had a man to take care of in two years though.... and doing it for friends helps but its not the same :( you don't get sex rewards lol

Gonna visit the Vatican today. Maybe I'll find a nice catholic boy to ruin :23:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
New MDX looks great sitting out in the parking lot now. Not a fan of the Silver......:(

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I saw one of those pearl blue Accord coupes again parked across the street this morning, told gf she should look at those the other day. She doesn't like it :lol:

Right now she's stuck on a beastly and more expensive Buick LaCrosse with AWD and HUD.

Haha. Its a hit or miss with the blue. Theres a grey coupe that parks next to me and its ok from certain angles, but I like the black or white better.

LaCrosse? Hmmmmm No thanks. Get her in a Regal GS :D

Status
Not open for further replies.