GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Grew up in Arlington Heights for most of my life, now I live in Chicago. I'm not a tech by day, I work in IT but you can find me whoring out my wrench hands for vw people on most weekends.

Are we long lost friends?

Awesome house btw :drool:

^

I’m thinking not, I grew up in Wheeling.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
That is totally amazing and sick 4R. I wish I could just pick up and leave like that. Would love to live that kind of life.

Make it happen. Moving to the mountains was always a bit of a pipe dream, I got laid and we said fuck it, no better time then now let’s make it happen. In the end everything worked out perfectly, no regrets, and no looking back... he’ll we don’t even like coming back to visit.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Make it happen. Moving to the mountains was always a bit of a pipe dream, I got laid and we said fuck it, no better time then now let’s make it happen. In the end everything worked out perfectly, no regrets, and no looking back... he’ll we don’t even like coming back to visit.

If I was single and working for the man instead of being the man it would be a lot easier. Business, plus GF, plus her kids, plus her mom is elderly, etc etc means it's not happening in the short term. However, if I can make enough in the next 5-10 years, maybe I can sell the business and move by the time I am 40-50

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I’m thinking not, I grew up in Wheeling.
word. I lived in Wheeling for a while when I was 16 but didn't know any locals.

If I was single and working for the man instead of being the man it would be a lot easier. Business, plus GF, plus her kids, plus her mom is elderly, etc etc means it's not happening in the short term. However, if I can make enough in the next 5-10 years, maybe I can sell the business and move by the time I am 40-50

Was having that conversation with a buddy the other day on working for someone vs owning your own business. The pros/cons didn't work out for me to ever think I'd want to own my own business.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
The guys on the mk7 forums are taking the manual vs dsg debate to a different level. Quite honestly I'm ashamed of our half assed debates we've had every month. One guy just wrote a novel outlining the pros and cons of each, had about 75 bullet points hahahaha.

In all seriousness people have way too much time on their hands.

LOL WUT?? In4link.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
The guys on the mk7 forums are taking the manual vs dsg debate to a different level. Quite honestly I'm ashamed of our half assed debates we've had every month. One guy just wrote a novel outlining the pros and cons of each, had about 75 bullet points hahahaha.

In all seriousness people have way too much time on their hands.

In4link I have time

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I clicked the link, immediately went to the last page, and started dying laughing at all the notes, numbers, and bullet points. LOL :lol:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Wow yeah, I go on there for car stuff lol. And now to buy tools for a house remodel.

yeah used to be the same, now all I see is political bullshit and people who don't know the difference between an ar15 and any other gun. I've deleted about 30 people in the past few days before realizing it's probably just easier to delete the platform itself. I still like to find out what's happening on weekends though and that's the easiest place to do so. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.