GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
yeah used to be the same, now all I see is political bullshit and people who don't know the difference between an ar15 and any other gun. I've deleted about 30 people in the past few days before realizing it's probably just easier to delete the platform itself. I still like to find out what's happening on weekends though and that's the easiest place to do so. Sigh.

I'm not a gun expert by any means but you won't see me talking about that on Facebook lolol. My facebook is filled with cars and big life updates lol.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
ar 15s are the ones that kill people, right?

That's correct.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Boring friday here. I'm probably deleting facebook, I can't stand all of the stupidity on there lately.
This^

i hear ya man i hear ya
Wow yeah, I go on there for car stuff lol. And now to buy tools for a house remodel.
this too though, i actually deleted a lot of groups im in honestly lately.
yeah used to be the same, now all I see is political bullshit and people who don't know the difference between an ar15 and any other gun. I've deleted about 30 people in the past few days before realizing it's probably just easier to delete the platform itself. I still like to find out what's happening on weekends though and that's the easiest place to do so. Sigh.
every media outlet- "ar-15 style" rifle

i generally sit back quietly and lowkey judge them before eventually one day deleting them. an over the top post once in awhile is fine, but constant rants and youre off my fb in no time.

I'm not a gun expert by any means but you won't see me talking about that on Facebook lolol. My facebook is filled with cars and big life updates lol.

We'll keep it simple...
TLDR:
*Ar15s are not automatic
*Automatic weapons are already banned
*AR does not stand for assault rifle
*Assault is a verb not a type of weapon

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

I generally avoid political discussions... especially on the Facespace.

I've deleted a lot of friends over the years, and have unfollowed a bunch more. I just learned it was ultimately unhealthy for me to get cranked up.

Sometimes, I can't resist.... but generally I just roll my eyes and stay out of it.

Where I DO get irritated, is when I deliberately "unfollow" someone because I'm tired of the political stuff they post... and what happens is, when they post something about their family, their dogs, their car, etc. I don't see it. But if they post something political - suddenly I get a notification + it shows up in my feed. :/

I've tried dumping it altogether.... but it IS the platform I use the most to stay in touch with most friends.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
I miss it. I don't miss the drama. Been like 3 years now. I'm still alive. I don't talk to as many people since people don't communicate outside of it. I will live. The end.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I miss it. I don't miss the drama. Been like 3 years now. I'm still alive. I don't talk to as many people since people don't communicate outside of it. I will live. The end.
This.

Been 5 years since I logged into mine... doing fine without it. If I'm actually friends with the people I have there number...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Oh snap just scored a set of ramz for the Diesel....

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Welcome back ^

Actually a pretty nice little Saturday, going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time...

Status
Not open for further replies.