GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR STAGE 2 DEFINATELY SLOWER!!

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
I took it elsewhere for a reason! Before you open your mouth know the facts! My techs did everything else except this!!! Dont try and bash the better dealership to make yours look better! :) :thumbsup:

And now I know why I have my techs do it, and not somebody else!!!

If that's not the pot calling the kettle black...

You work at a dealership? Christ I hope you are the car wash boy - I wouldn't want you anywhere near my car!

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
If that's not the pot calling the kettle black...

You work at a dealership? Christ I hope you are the car wash boy - I wouldn't want you anywhere near my car!

Do you just have nothing better to do besides run your mouth? That post made zero sense!!! They did everything to my car except this last time!! I fully trust my techs at the dealership! So I don't see how your even trying to bash me!

P

plac

Do you just have nothing better to do besides run your mouth? That post made zero sense!!! They did everything to my car except this last time!! I fully trust my techs at the dealership! So I don't see how your even trying to bash me!

+1 for gsr. and its coming from the guy w 4 vagcom mods in his sig, monster mats, as well as vinyl stripes.. LOL..

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
+1 for gsr. and its coming from the guy w 4 vagcom mods in his sig, monster mats, as well as vinyl stripes.. LOL..

ya, I know!

MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

Its turning into a bash contest!!
:sign0052::sign0052::sign0052::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic: