GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbursten

Banned

09vdubgti

Banned
well i have my mid term presentation today for photo class, i overall liked my set ~20 good photos ( 5 amazing ones ) out of 200 photos. I'll probably end up posting some on here later.

09vdubgti

Banned
Omfg its 11:10 and class has been over for over an hour but prof hasn't checked my work yet. Well at least the final, final project will be due next tuesday. And thank you Haley, missed you btw.

09vdubgti

Banned
nope I left class a quarter to midnight last night. And he had one more person left after me to go over with. 3rd class in a row which i have stayed 1+ hours in class, after it was over at 10:10. I hope he thinks of that when it comes down to grading. But im not going to lie once he sat down with me, looked over my photo's, the way he helped me arrange them, i was so happy on how well I did on this shoot. I didnt like it before, felt like I couldve done better but now, im really looking forward on the photobook we made to present.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Cool!

Just making sure as my wife teaches some college courses and has gotten emails less than an hour after a test asking why grades were not yet posted online...

Seriously? I thought some students were bad but that's just stupid. Do they not realize professors have lives too?

The only time I get upset is when the teacher takes a month to post grades for a scantron test... seriously, takes like ten minutes.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
I love scantrons. Made a 92 on an algebra final by just guessing down the line.

:lol:

cbursten

Banned
$10 aux input via sat module installed today. I ran it up through the center console through the bottom of the armrest cubby. Clean.

Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.