GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 APR tune....

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Because they finished it and it's live on a car...they didn't post before it was complete, they posted before it is going out to dealers in the field...

APR is likely not posting a release date because they didn't finish cracking it yet.

So do you think I should hold out and wait for apr? I do like the fact that they will probably have a fully loaded ecu sale whenever they do release their software, but i'm just so damn impatient lol.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
So do you think I should hold out and wait for apr? I do like the fact that they will probably have a fully loaded ecu sale whenever they do release their software, but i'm just so damn impatient lol.

I'm waiting, personally...not just because they have a dealer here in Memphis and also because I might simply drive to their hq in alabama the day it comes out...but also...there aren't any revo dealers in my vicinity...and lastly, VW has commissioned APR to do show cars for them so thats the best endorsement IMHO

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
I'm waiting, personally...not just because they have a dealer here in Memphis and also because I might simply drive to their hq in alabama the day it comes out...but also...there aren't any revo dealers in my vicinity...and lastly, VW has commissioned APR to do show cars for them so thats the best endorsement IMHO

Gotcha. I'm waiting on them also because they have a dealer nearby where I live so I think i'm just forced to wait.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Better safe than sorry, wait for the APR guys..

Personally finally talked to the dealer that is an another country nearby and sending them my ECU to get it back chipped with the APR DP soon when i have more $$$

dennybak

Ready to race!
Since Revo cracked it, it will only be a matter of time when the other tuners will have it cracked. If you want APR wait, if you want GIAC wait. I have personally have had APR, REVO and GIAC on my MK4 and I personally loved the GIAC tune. Im probably going to be going GIAC once its out.

jp0319

Go Kart Champion
Since Revo cracked it, it will only be a matter of time when the other tuners will have it cracked. If you want APR wait, if you want GIAC wait. I have personally have had APR, REVO and GIAC on my MK4 and I personally loved the GIAC tune. Im probably going to be going GIAC once its out.

Denny, Why did you love the GIAC?

JP