GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 APR stage 1 ECU tune complete!

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
^^^cool thanks I can't wait to see what times I can run :)

jasunto

Ready to race!
Getting flashed time now, can't wait to drive home!!!

MNGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
Why would a 2011 be faster than a 2010 with APR stage 1 tune? Or did APR learn a few things and make the 2011 tune better? Will they apply them to the 2010?

McQueen77

Banned
Congrats and good review dude. I am really tempted to do the Stage 1 based on everything I've been reading and a guy at VW pasadena was telling me that they can recommend tuners so it doesn't void warranty... Thats my only concern is that it would mess with the warranty in some way.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Why would a 2011 be faster than a 2010 with APR stage 1 tune? Or did APR learn a few things and make the 2011 tune better? Will they apply them to the 2010?

All of the APR code prior to this new update was written in 2008. Since then through our motorsport efforts we've tested several things and applied some of the changes to our street calibrations. We have updated all over the old GTI code from 2008 to 2011 to use incorporate the changes!

glowworm238

Ready to race!
All of the APR code prior to this new update was written in 2008. Since then through our motorsport efforts we've tested several things and applied some of the changes to our street calibrations. We have updated all over the old GTI code from 2008 to 2011 to use incorporate the changes!

Does this include an update your TSI K04 software?

glowworm238

Ready to race!
No, they already have all the necessary updates so this really doesn't apply.

Stage 1 and 2 basically got a little loving from all the motorsport, k04 and stage 3 development from over the years. :)

Thanks for the quick response! I figured as much, but had to ask.

evosky

Passed Driver's Ed
since i'm already stage 1 flashed back in october for my 2010 GTI, would a flash of the revision be free at my local APR dealer? or is that up to the dealer to decide?