GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*NEW*BRIGHTER* Euro Reverse LEDs-Group Buy - No error/No-Taps Plug & Play

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
Are you offering any discounts for people with the older version of the reverse LEDs? I have one of the older sets, you actually used my picture on the website.

Mine have been flickering lately when I start the car.

nafljhy

Go Kart Champion
Are you offering any discounts for people with the older version of the reverse LEDs? I have one of the older sets, you actually used my picture on the website.

i thought flickering on start up was normal? that it was a system check by the car?

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
No, it is not. If you're referring to videos you've seen online that's a frame rate issue. When I start my car and move forward NOT in reverse my LED reverse lights flicker.

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
Yes, and I own a Vagcom cable. Actually I coded the OP's tails for him a couple of years ago.

This is a more recent issue, not trying to stir anything up just asking about a discount for supporting deautokey previously.

Bino

Go Kart Champion
Thank you - these will ship out tomorrow - they are done and ready to go.

This might close tomorrow and an intro price / listing will be created.

Here is a photo on the wall-this is lighting up a totally dark wall

To put the above photo into perspective-less bright reverse on same wall:

side by side:

Super bright. :drool: Great light pattern. :thumbup:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
In for a set!! These are about the only leds I have left that didn't come from DeAutoKey... Love your stuff, and love the fact that your customer service is top notch! Thanks for taking the time to email back and forth with me on the headlight and fog light purchase! Love the HID's in my reflectors!! (and they really don't look like HID's in a reflector :))

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it!

Just ordered one. Glad I can get rid of the resistor now.

That is fantastic! so these are LED Reverse that don't need resistors and doesn't cause error codes?!

putting in my order in now

Thank you for the orders! We appreciate it - all orders shipped, look for a tracking # later today!

I want in on group buy

Hi, you can simply purchase from the link below - they are in stock and shipping daily!

http://deautokey.com/product/mk6-forum-group-buy-reverse-leds-for-euro-tails-new-brighter-design

Hi, if you are having issues please email deAutoKey@gmail.com - they can help you out.

Thank you