GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: APR stage 3 kit, exhaust, LPFP and OPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uberryan

Banned
I'm not sure what a thread lock would do at this point. It would cease all communication.

Given the circumstances, this thread is only being updated by a third party. That third party could invest his time in privately conveying details. The OP should probably be banned to prevent this from happening again after this situation is resolved. I understand the chaos that is going on, but any other user would not be treated the same.

If you have purchased something, and plan to wait till the bitter end, just make sure you don't forget the cut off date. Verify with paypal, etc. You're walking a dangerous line with paypal though, as they're not as stern about their buyer refunds anymore and require several articles of proof to discern a verdict in your favor.

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
I'm glad i didn't purchase anything like i was planning id be pretty upset if the items still haven't shipped and that the op is not responding to the thread but someone who purchased something from them

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Nothing shipped. Because he didn't get it all done. He was just trying to pull everything 1st
I get that just saying i personally would be pissed at this point. Just like anyone would be pissed if they paid for an item from a vendor wait a week to find our its not in stock at this time wait a couple weeks for it to come back.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

smokey24

Ready to race!
Agreed. We're all irritated. Pissed angry whatever u want to call it. I've been there with vendors before and it's Bullshit. So the fact that she hasn't got on here and said a single word is pretty Bullshit. But at least she never put up argument with PayPal so u got your money back. I've had people.put up a Bullshit argument before and lost the claim so. There are worse outcomes.

smokey24

Ready to race!
Those is bullshit. Not a response in a week. I'm done I'm out of this. This is ridiculous. There's 3 of us that haven't made paypal claims and our items have not been shipped out or responded to.

smokey24

Ready to race!
Agreed. Since there's no communication now. Nothing been a week. And I have officially filed a claim. Not happy. Not happy at all month and a have since I sent payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.