GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: MKVI Reverse Camera Kit - Now Available !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashdb

Go Kart Champion
Why don't you think you can instal it yourself? It's not terribly complicated. Remove the trim off the hatch, remove old hatch handle, replace with RVC handle, plug crap in, and run the wires to the headunit. The hardest part is probably running the wires. And that's because getting them through the rubber boot can be a PITA. I was able to do it by breaking down the plug that goes into the back of the head unit, spraying the inside of the boot with WD-40 and a little determination. After you get the wires run, tap into power, plug in the camera to the back of the head unit and code. It's really that simple.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
For those asking about the drain tube - they will be added to the new kit. New harness kits have landed - Keep posted for our new email campaign!

Last edited:

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
now i can start saving up for this..

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
^^thanks in advance dave! :p

Schlen

Passed Driver's Ed
Is there any way to reserve one of these early? I have a feeling that there are a lot of people who have been waiting for a while for these to come back out.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Is there any way to reserve one of these early? I have a feeling that there are a lot of people who have been waiting for a while for these to come back out.

You can place an order for them right now to ensure you will get a kit, your card will not get charged till the order ships.

PM me if you have any other questions.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.