GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoLED Complete Interior LED Kit for MK6 GTI/Golf - Lifetime Warranty - Free Ship

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

We want to thank our customers here on the forums who have supported our website over the past year, from reviews, and DIYs, to recommendations of our product!
For convenience and if you like us on FB you can find the code here:
Quick Link FB Discount
OSRAM Bright - Euro Spec Amber Color - Plug and Play - Error Free - Rear Turn Signals (7440)
Compatible with the Golf R tails and Stock GTI/Golf Tails:

To purchase:
http://deAutoKey.com/product/golf-gti-mk6-golf-r-euro-taillight-turn-signal-amber-no-error

To Purchase:
[url]http://www.deautokey.com/product/mk6-gti-golf-euro-taillights-reverse-cree-led-kit-error-free-and-bright

Looking for an error free reverse LED for your Euro Tails, look no further. We have tested and created a solution.
This kit has everything you will need to create an error free reverse LED for your Euro Tails.
You will need to use the resistors that are given in the kit and the t-taps to connect your wires to the resistor.

--DIY by Customers--[/COLOR]
[url=http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58492]aamar517 DIY of our MK6 Interior LED Kit

trigger_storey Red Stitch Boot Cover DIY.

--Reviews by Customers--

Chris112 Review of our Interior LED set
Jaxper Red LED footwell comparison
GS631 MK6 Golf GTI Interior LED DIY and License Plate Review
spiker369 footwell Comparison thread
spiker369 Rdash License Plate LED vs deAutoKey.com LED License Plate LED
spiker369 before and after LED pics
Palma Golf 2.5 Interior LED Review
Broox Review of our Red LED footwells
YeahBuddy video of our License Plate LED
ras_42 Pictures of our LED Side Markers on his MK6
Vancity2Constantinople Review of deAutoKey.com Stickerbomb Vinyls
jerome99 Review of deAutoKey.com German Flag Vinyls

--Forum Member Build Threads with deAutoKey.com products installed in their car--
spiker369 Build Thread
Outkasted24 Build Thread
TheGTIChannel Build Thread
ThatGTI Build Thread
Eat_My_Shorts Build Thread
Epic800 Build Thread
JhnR Build Thread
If we missed anyone, please contact us and we will add you!

--Features of our LED Sets--
-Lifetime Warranty
-Footwells dimmable with car controls
-LEDs will "fade out" when you turn off your car just like your current stock lights
-These will not stay on or "glow" or "ghost" after you shut off your car
-Crisp White color – No cheap blue or yellow tint
-No Errors
-Plug and play

Here is a footwell comparison showing evenly distributed light and no footwell spotting:

Customer video of our LED fading like OEM lights(converted to a gif):

And finally,
--We want to follow you on Instagram--

Our customers have some amazing cars and pictures of their cars, please tag your instagram here in this thread and we will follow you!
@deAutoKey

Installation is simple; all lighting fixtures pop out with a flat head screwdriver!
Don’t be fooled by inferior products, these have more LED lights and are brighter than any other LED set on the market, if you do not want a super bright LED interior these are not for you.
SUPER Bright White LED light, set includes:

(2) Front Dome
(1) Front Dome LED (this is an extra piece if your car comes with a 36mm Front dome festoon)
(2) Front Sun Visor
(2) Foot Well
(3) Rear Dome
(1) Glove Box
(1) Trunk Light

We also have blue / red / UV lighting and many more colors available for your domes or footwells, please contact me if you need certain colors.

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Interested in pictures of all the interior and the license plate bulbs turned on please.

sorry, it is a 12pc set, no license plate, that is only for the mk5 , the mk6 come with a separate housing for the LED license plates.

They are true white super bright 6000k-7000k LED.

Thank you

Chris112

Ready to race!
sorry, it is a 12pc set, no license plate, that is only for the mk5 , the mk6 come with a separate housing for the LED license plates.

They are true white super bright 6000k-7000k LED.

Thank you

Thanks, I figured it was a typo :) ..

Can you PM me a price for the interior LED's and the license plate LED for a MK6 GTI.. Also I'd still love to see pictures. The primary reason I am interested in the license plate LED's is because I've seen your comments stating they have 3x LESS intensity then the other aftermarket LED's, and I agree with you that most are just to bright.

Thanks,

Chris

iAmLodi

Ready to race!
pm sent

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
hmm might be interested in this. Any price change if i swap out the footwell for red LEDS?

No, just add a note that you want RED LED.

Thank you

Chris112--we are working on pics.

Thank you

--------------------------Reply to threads below----------------------------------
[I reached my MAX thread post as a vendor here so here is a reply]

The LED license plate are in the works, we have the housing and we will have some with resistors, they are in the works though, and will be at a very good price. Thanks for the patience!

Thanks again for the support and interested!

Last edited:

Chris112

Ready to race!
No, just add a note that you want RED LED.

Thank you

Chris112--we are working on pics.

Thank you

Do you have anything on the mk6 license plate bulbs? I don't even see them available on your site, but you've mentioned them a few times..
:iono:

Chris112

Ready to race!
Hook me up with a set with my interior LED's I'm about to order, and I'll send you a pic to use :) .. Really though I am about to pull the trigger on an order and was hoping to add the LED license plate bulbs to the order but can't find them on your site.. I would like a little more info about them too.

Alv1n

Passed Driver's Ed
is it possible to get everything except the foot wells for a lower price?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
is it possible to get everything except the foot wells for a lower price?

Yes, sets are being worked on.

We will have more in stock and a bunch of different model footwells with different LED amounts and resistors for the license plate lights.

I am going to be testing and making this just for the VW, these are being made to my specs instead of bulk LED that are out there that fit every car and can cause problems at times.

Keep a look out in the future:)

Thank you