GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoLED Complete Interior LED Kit for MK6 GTI/Golf - Lifetime Warranty - Free Ship

rnam488

Ready to race!
It seems this set is sold out when I checked your website. Do you know when it will be available again?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Thanks Chris112 -- well everyone who missed out on the first batch, look for Chris's review, I rather you see it first and like it, then buy it anyway, I have nothing to hide with my LED set, they are high quality expensive sets, and I want to sell them at cost and be the main source of LED for this forum, I am paying to get them made just for the MK6 so it will be another few months, wait be patient and it will pay off financially for everyone here and make your car look great.

These all come with CANBUS/Resistors so it will not create an OBC error in your car.

Thanks again for all the support here!

JhnR

Banned
Looking to swith my red LEDs out, not enough light..so will follow this..

Storch

Go Kart Champion
any sets left with red footwells? bump for a local guy, pm me

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Subbed..is that the price shipped?

greine16

Ready to race!
Thanks Chris112 -- well everyone who missed out on the first batch, look for Chris's review, I rather you see it first and like it, then buy it anyway, I have nothing to hide with my LED set, they are high quality expensive sets, and I want to sell them at cost and be the main source of LED for this forum, I am paying to get them made just for the MK6 so it will be another few months, wait be patient and it will pay off financially for everyone here and make your car look great.

These all come with CANBUS/Resistors so it will not create an OBC error in your car.

Thanks again for all the support here!

it was my understanding that the interrior lights will not produce a light out warning as the interior light systems are not monitored only the exterior, what my question is however is concerning interior light mods shorting out fuzes and such. What about your product insures this does not happen?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
it was my understanding that the interrior lights will not produce a light out warning as the interior light systems are not monitored only the exterior, what my question is however is concerning interior light mods shorting out fuzes and such. What about your product insures this does not happen?

These have built in resistors / CANBUS to avoid that issue, they have been tested in many MKVI before selling, and all the sets I have sold have not had any issues.

I was always thinking about the issue you raised,that is why I avoided eBay and other websites selling similar products, many people always mentioned flicking, or them going out after a month.

I will be selling exterior lighting for the MKVI after they are done testing also, so far the LED license plate are finished and should be here within the month at a very reasonable $39.99, and with all my product if you support our website by liking us on FB www.Facebook.com/deAutoKey you will receive a $3 off coupon.

Thank you

Chris112

Ready to race!
As a quick follow up (from work), I am still very happy. No flickering or consistent dim light on. I have read that some people with other kits have a light glow from their LED because of a small amount of voltage still running through the system. I can say I haven't experienced anything like that yet.

When these are on they are nice and white and when they are off, they are off! No issues at this time.