GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition - 4 DR - DSG - $22,800

flyingfryingpan

MSRP of (2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition - 4 DR - DSG) is about $27,200. The car price that I got was $22,800. With tax, doc and all the fees, the OTD price for cash purchase was somewhere near $25,500 (I live in high sales tax area). The price can be this low because VW is giving out $2,750 cash discount for this version of the car. (not publicly, but dealers have this offer). If I have to go through 0% finance, car price would be something near $25,550, and OTD price will be higher. Has anyone gotten any better offer which I can consider?

jtbazz

Passed Driver's Ed
Thats a great price. I got about the same deal. I just bought a 2013 Driver Edition DSG with MSRP of 31860 and got it for $27500. I would say jump on it.

Not bad at all. I got the same exact specification for 22,500 a week ago. I got 22,000 for my trade so I only had to pay tax on 500. Good luck!

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Wow killer deal. I got the same car for 30k financed. Good job.

A 2013 VW CC with about 7500 miles on it. I had bought it a few weeks before for about 22k...they get hit really hard with depreciation...they're about 35k new.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
^^ holy shit you took a $13k hit for driving a CC For "FEW" weeks!? Can I have some of that money you are tossing in the trash?

^^ holy shit you took a $13k hit for driving a CC For "FEW" weeks!? Can I have some of that money you are tossing in the trash?

You should probably read that again...as I said, I bought the car for 22k and traded it in for what I originally paid for it.