GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*NEW*BRIGHTER* Euro Reverse LEDs-Group Buy - No error/No-Taps Plug & Play

Bino

Go Kart Champion
Great lights. I still can't get over how bright they are. Makes my life a lot easier. Thanks for putting out such a great product. :thumbup:

Now if you could only fix my headlights. :mad:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
It is still at the group buy price, they will be going up to an intro price when group buy is over, and then final price.

Thank you

Thanks, ordered a set this afternoon.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Great lights. I still can't get over how bright they are. Makes my life a lot easier. Thanks for putting out such a great product. :thumbup:

Now if you could only fix my headlights. :mad:

Halogen?

We have great halogen h7rc set up here - add the NEW no tap adapters and you don't have to splice into any wiring:
http://deautokey.com/product/mk6-gt...kit-full-set-including-adapters-and-resistors

Thanks, ordered a set this afternoon.

Thank you - it will be out tomorrow with a tracking #.

EVERYONE GET IN ON THIS AMAZING PRICE NOW!

This will be down soon:
http://deautokey.com/product/mk6-forum-group-buy-reverse-leds-for-euro-tails-new-brighter-design

finklejag

Ready to race!
I ordered a set. Price showed $29.99 in the cart even though the link was showing the MK6 group buy at $24.99.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Same here. But I ordered anyway

the price is $29.99 - as stated, there was not many left at the $24.99 price... they will be going up in price again as an intro price after TODAY, and then the final price.

I'd suggest getting in on this great deal now as it will not last!

atupid question, will this work with depo LEDS? maybe some one answered this just did not see it.

Edit: found the answer. im a dumbass, sorry.

No problem, great question and we would like to answer it again as it is a very common question, but yes this works with EVERY euro tail on the market, aftermarket, depo, ed's, any other company, and even OEM.

Pm'd you 3 days ago, dautokey still waiting on a reply.

Sorry for that delay, the past few weeks we had hundreds of PMs, so that could have most likely been missed/looked over, we are going to check on that right now.

Sorry we do not have a photo of these right now, we have been a bit busy testing over a hundred new items for various different cars, we are continuing our 2015 promise to bring brand new exciting items for your VW.

But it is up to you to purchase them, the price is not lasting after today, and we are not going to be able to get a photo up before tonight.
Maybe one of the testers we had on the forum can post a photo of the bulb.

Thank you everyone for your questions and concerns

Last edited:

Bino

Go Kart Champion
the price is $29.99 - as stated, there was not many left at the $24.99 price... they will be going up in price again as an intro price after TODAY, and then the final price.

I'd suggest getting in on this great deal now as it will not last!

No problem, great question and we would like to answer it again as it is a very common question, but yes this works with EVERY euro tail on the market, aftermarket, depo, ed's, any other company, and even OEM.

Sorry for that delay, the past few weeks we had hundreds of PMs, so that could have most likely been missed/looked over, we are going to check on that right now.

Sorry we do not have a photo of these right now, we have been a bit busy testing over a hundred new items for various different cars, we are continuing our 2015 promise to bring brand new exciting items for your VW.

But it is up to you to purchase them, the price is not lasting after today, and we are not going to be able to get a photo up before tonight.
Maybe one of the testers we had on the forum can post a photo of the bulb.

Thank you everyone for your questions and concerns

You got mail

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Ordered. Hopefully got the order in time. Thought they were 24. Not bad for 30 tho

Thank you, it is a steal at this price, it will all ship tomorrow with a tracking #.

How many LEDs does each bulb have???

It has 15 LEDs total.

They were unable to take photos when I contacted them as they were out of the warehouse, but I know a customer took some, so I will get that posted up later.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Just installed these. They are super bright looking at them. I'll wait until tonight to see how they are in the dark.