GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MFactory Limited Slip Differentials - Lifetime Warranty

valj

Ready to race!
How much is the shipping and handlig to Moscow, Russia (zip 121108)? interested in your DSG mk6 version

MFactory

GolfMkV Sponsor
How much do the diffrence bearings ruin price?
Is this sale still on?

Diff Bearings would be an additional $80 for the pair. Yes, I can still offer the 20% discount.

How much is the shipping and handlig to Moscow, Russia (zip 121108)? interested in your DSG mk6 version

$800 inc shipping to Russia (again, includes ring gear bolts, but not bearings)

zia

Passed Driver's Ed
I am interested and sounds like a quality product. I'm hoping to go LSD when (or if) my stage 2 mk6 clutch starts to slip. My question is regarding the money back guarantee: if I'm not satisfied within the 30 day trial period, who is going to cover labor to have it removed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

valj

Ready to race!
Thanks for a quote, very competitive price.

Could you kindly clarify the following points:
1) Peloquin includes ARP bolts with their product. Do I understand you correctly that the ring gear bolts you are mentioning are the same type of ARP bolts used to fix the LSD to the transmission? the only other hardware I'll need wil be the bearings? (please indicate the necessary quantity and part numbers of the bearings)
2) Where are your differentials physically manufactured?

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
I've been busy but have put the LSD on one track day and one autox day. It's been holding up nicely. My car puts down 363 whp and 378wtq with a DSG. I could not be happier.

MFactory

GolfMkV Sponsor
I am interested and sounds like a quality product. I'm hoping to go LSD when (or if) my stage 2 mk6 clutch starts to slip. My question is regarding the money back guarantee: if I'm not satisfied within the 30 day trial period, who is going to cover labor to have it removed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As with any aftermarket parts manufacturer, we are not responsible for labour costs.

Thanks for a quote, very competitive price.

Could you kindly clarify the following points:
1) Peloquin includes ARP bolts with their product. Do I understand you correctly that the ring gear bolts you are mentioning are the same type of ARP bolts used to fix the LSD to the transmission? the only other hardware I'll need wil be the bearings? (please indicate the necessary quantity and part numbers of the bearings)
2) Where are your differentials physically manufactured?

1) We make our own custom 12.9 ring gear bolts (made for us by Brighton-Best, who are the largest bolt manufacturer in the world). Yes, I can give you the bearing part numbers, which depends on which fitment you purchase
2) All of our products are made in-house in at our Taiwan facility (we do not outsource, so all QC is managed by ourselves. We are ISO certified)

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Sub'd for future lsd awesomeness. Also interested to know labor time on top of a clutch install as I'd be doing both at the same time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ryansmk6

Ready to race!
Im seriously considering this but dont know of a shop in south florida willing to do the install if i bring them the transmission