GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 vs c55 amg

MK62012GTI

Ready to race!
Has anyone run into a c55 amg? A relative of mine has one and says they are quick and said that my gti wont see his tail lights :O he's in for a surprise when i see him on the street haha... I think a stage 2 should keep up if not get ahead. What do you guys think?

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Has anyone run into a c55 amg? A relative of mine has one and says they are quick and said that my gti wont see his tail lights :O he's in for a surprise when i see him on the street haha... I think a stage 2 should keep up if not get ahead. What do you guys think?

He'll win, black and white. I'll guess by 3 car length...

Let us know how it goes :thumbsup:

jwoods986

Passed Driver's Ed
^ +1, the C55 is a low 13s car. Unless I'm missing something and a stage 2 6MT can run 13 flat? Which would be knocking 2 full seconds off its stock time. I'm guessing a stg2 is upper-13s?

That being said, I think your relative is a little cocky saying that you won't see his tail lights.

fastgti69

M3 Eater
no replacement for displacement. Highway monster. Second gear roll will be agood race though, once you hit 4th gear he's gonna take off.

Red2011GTI

Go Kart Champion
C55 will easily take you. Don't even bother until you at least go K04 and then you can show him your taillights.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
no replacement for displacement. Highway monster. Second gear roll will be agood race though, once you hit 4th gear he's gonna take off.

This.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
He will pull you good. Buy try a roll race at about 25mph in 2nd gear you will pull him for a few secs .
And you could run 100oct will be a better race :thumbsup: