GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Davids Mk6 Golf

d2atk

Well folks. My car has had an other colour change. Bit more subtle than the green was. but still stands out a mile :)

dasgti

Ready to race!
I love your style man!! :thumbsup: How hard is it to peel that vinyl off? Do you just use a heat gun? I would like to do a harlequin multi color wrap someday. Oh and really like those tails. There different from what everyone else has.

d2atk

I love your style man!! :thumbsup: How hard is it to peel that vinyl off? Do you just use a heat gun? I would like to do a harlequin multi color wrap someday. Oh and really like those tails. There different from what everyone else has.

Yeah Its Not to Bad to Take off. Just Heat it up. and peal back. You would never get it off without the heat though..

I was really thinking about doing the harlequin. but just wasn't to sure if it would suit the car or not. maybay do it for the next wrap as we have lots of different colours in stock which is doing nothing

all the wrapping was done by infinity wraps

ali1

Ready to race!
u must work at this infinity wrap shop!! u change color like it is nothing!!

really love this color, stick with it!! now just sell those wheels en slam that bitch ;)

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Does it ever not rain over there ? I suppose the stereotypes are true :(

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
so much money on viynl, but not enough on the drop. Looks amazing so far. How much did the blue (golf r type color) cost you