GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's the best air cold intake that money can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gangstashit

Dear Golfers,

Im planning to buy the cold air intake filter this week as a first engine upgrade . Money is ready but really have no clue about modifying a car. I usually do exterior mods. However, any suggestions would be appreciated.

My car is golf mk6 2010 TSI 160HP

carsfeverguy

Go Kart Champion
First: wrong topic for this forum.
Second: most usa/canada and even ROW gtis don'thave your engine, so the intakes generally discussed here will probably not fit your application.
Yo will probably have to make your own or find something very specific.

Gangstashit

First: wrong topic for this forum.
Second: most usa/canada and even ROW gtis don'thave your engine, so the intakes generally discussed here will probably not fit your application.
Yo will probably have to make your own or find something very specific.

From reading your message, I felt you are the admin of this website or something.

Please if you do not have anything to suggest then you do not have to reply

canadians

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
From reading your message, I felt you are the admin of this website or something.

canadians

swfk

Ready to race!
Damn that is some gangstashit

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Let's see a picture of your ride gangsta, include a under the hood shot yo.

wlfpck

Ready to race!

canadians

Yo I be needin that intake homie. Need that WAAAAA PSH WAAA PSH sound yo. Mayne.... don't pay no tention to othas ya dig? We gangstas don't need to take no lip from othas. Mayne maybe if they be as gangsta as we are they be postin intake questions in the RIMZZZZZZZZZ section too. Check my swag doe.

No seriously... He just told you that most people don't have the engine you have and that you might have to make your own. How that is not helpful/anything to suggest is beyond me.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
I love golfmk6.com

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
ANOTHER INTAKE THREAD? IN WRONG SECTION???

Status
Not open for further replies.