GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

anyone have any experience with the LED interior bulbs?

markus037

Ready to race!
Looking to get a kit that doesnt look cheezy. I had a 2017 Alltrack for a loaner and thought the LEDs were a nice touch. I dont want them to look like something from pep boys.

Uberryan

Banned
Pass on pepboys and ebay specials, they die after a year or two. Try deautokey.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
These guys have what you need. I have them in my my GTI and my 996. They make great LEDs.

http://deautokey.com

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
i bought mine from ecs. they have worked great for the 2 years ive had them.. they really light up the interior when i unlock with a crisp white light.. which is what i wanted so i could see inside.

CHerna

Ready to race!
x248237423790 for deAutokey.

I have their interior+license plate kit. No errors. I love it. They also have stellar customer service.

Pabloco

Passed Driver's Ed
Echoing others: go deAutoKey. Great fit and CS and reasonable pricing for quality ... both inner and outer.

rasetsu

Ready to race!
I have Deautokey interior LEDs in my GTI and ECS ones in my Audi. One or two diodes on the Deautokey dome lights flicker on me every 6 months or so. Deautokey has been great with sending me free replacements along with extra bulbs (I pay nominal shipping) to change them out under their warranty which is great customer service but a little annoying quality wise. It's just the dome lights too. The footwell lights and trunk light have been great. The ECS ones in my Audi haven't had any issues.

nagokart

Ready to race!
deautokey has great customer service. They reply within the same day no matter what day it is.