GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MJM DEALS: NEUSPEED P-Flo Intakes from $184.95 with free shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rs999

Go Kart Champion
Just installed my p-flo on my stage 3 setup.

The piping has better fitment than either the Carbonio or VWR intakes, no stretching or dish soap required to get the p-flo installed.

I should have started with this intake from the beginning :)

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
Just installed my p-flo on my stage 3 setup.

The piping has better fitment than either the Carbonio or VWR intakes, no stretching or dish soap required to get the p-flo installed.

I should have started with this intake from the beginning :)

Without a doubt, the "fitment" is what we all love the most about this intake. As with all NEUSPEED products, their goods do just that - FIT CORRECTLY THE FIRST TIME YOU INSTALL THEM! NEUSPEED is who started this entire craze with the "Thunder Bunny" over 20 years ago when deciding that the GTI could be tuned to make good power in a fuel efficient car. Bill Neumann himself pioneered this game that we all know and love in the world of the "hot hatch" Volkswagen models. Today, decades later, NEUSPEED has more aftermarket performance part numbers for watercooled Volkswagens than any other manufacturer in the world. This is a fact. If the product does not perform and fit exactly right, it does not get released; plain and simple!

Status
Not open for further replies.