GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aftermarket stereo setup: 2013 GTI

Johnny Two Tone

Ready to race!
^I've actually owned the LPG 26na as well. They weren't all that different from the 25nfa. I've never heard the aluminum SEAS tweets myself so with all four of these mentioned tweeters it's really just personal preference.

It's weird, though, that Madisound still sells the 26na but not the 25nfa. I'm guessing that as soon as their stock of 26na tweeters is gone that tweeter will be discontinued as well.

Credit

Ready to race!
@Noize

Do you know the size of the spacers you used for SPR-60c up front?

I bought the same speakers and I'm encountering issues with the speakers hitting the door card.

These are the spacers I used.

Noize

Go Kart Champion
They're 1.5" deep and they're totally hitting the door card. I need to pull the cards and get the dremel out. :mad:

@Noize

Do you know the size of the spacers you used for SPR-60c up front?

I bought the same speakers and I'm encountering issues with the speakers hitting the door card.

These are the spacers I used.

Credit

Ready to race!
They're 1.5" deep and they're totally hitting the door card. I need to pull the cards and get the dremel out. :mad:

You gonna dremel the spacers or the door card?

quality_sound

hmm.......
It's VERY hard to fit a lot of drivers in the doors. My Quarts are a hair over 2.5" deep and I think they're hitting. I'm going to look today. If they are then I'm going to pull them and go with some illusion audio Cabon C6s. They only need a 1/2" spacer and EASILY fit.

~clover

Passed Driver's Ed
Just finished putting a new head unit in my GTI. I'm gonna go ahead and necrobump this thread to add that the Enfig AAA-VWAUD5 adapter must have been updated cuz it works on my 2013 GTI without any modification. So for anyone that wants to know for the future, it's plug and play now.