GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
wow. dat dong.

zrickety

The Fixer
What are people doing this weekend?
I think I saw your friend's car under the knife on golfmkv. I've got the airport run to pick up Dad. 5 hours roundtrip depending on ATL traffic.
Xmen definitely on my radar.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Wow....already today and it's not even 10AM.

Customer (not even mine) called in and basically went off because someone she had used had promised that one of my clients would do work for her. The person she used hadn't called about our client doing work until this morning, and this lady wanted the work done TODAY. Like...what? This is last minute that you're wanting it done, literally MAYBE an hour after we just heard about it? Why are you yelling at me? How is this my fault? But, apparently it is, so she has every right to be irritated with me? No. Not happening.
These are the moments when I wish I just had control to turn people away from my clients. You're going to be a horrible person when your company failed to give notice, but put the blame on me?? OK BYE! Find someone else if you can't be respectful and a decent person.
I think she expected an apology, but that's not happening. Literally did NOTHING wrong and this specific client of mine is booked out for the next 2+ weeks, so no sweat.

People are so rude. This is why working with the public sucks.

I get these people all the time.And when i kindly inform them that if they want a new window its going to be a minimum of 6-8 weeks before we can change it. I just stopped caring about peoples feeling, im 100% upfront and blunt about it. You're not my only client and if your not even a client of mine yet dont even think about bitching at me because ill tell you to find someone else and hang up the phone.
Then the person usually calls back and realizes how much of a asshole they were for no reason when i was just trying to help them. Its not my fault you ripped open a hole in your house without ever talking to a single window company about the extremly custom sized window you need to fill it back up. And then when i inform you we have nothing in stock anywhere near that size you begin to bitch about how a window company doesnt have windows. Where i inform them that everything is made to order. We do have windows in stock but they are literary the cheapest (aluminum frame single glaze glass) in block commodity call sizes. And that it would take a minimum of 4-6 weeks to get your vary specific window in.. then of course they want special options and features that add to the lead time of the window...

I do not understand what drives people to demo a portion of their house before they even consider talking to someone to supply them with the new things. It happens on the daily that someone removed a window and they broke it and need a new one today. Like dude are you a idiot? You cant even pick shit up same day at bestbuy sometimes.

People are stupid.

I'm going to try and go hiking this weekend with my pup.

Maybe go see the new X-Men movie too.

I heard the new X-men movie is garbage, Im going to see Civil war tomorrow though.

been out for hours, even hit the gym already.

#AVPlife
I took the day off, my mouth is still sore and shit from the root canal :/

I feel blah

zrickety

The Fixer
Civil War is Avengers 3. I loved it...