GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

dfd forum looks like an alt-right meetup

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Remember how there used to be a ton of OT chat here? Now it's a separate forum.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Like more poles and stuff.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
And more powls.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
And even a few polls.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

Uberryan

Banned
Wait, since when do mods care about language being used here... unless it's like slurs or something?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
we don't. Racial slurs and flat out personal attacks are different.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Wait, since when do mods care about language being used here... unless it's like slurs or something?

They dont care usually lol.

we don't. Racial slurs and flat out personal attacks are different.
No racial slur it might have been perceived as an attack as i might or might not have directed things towards the person

But nah it was like in 2015 so i dont really remember it just logged in and had a warning from master Cadubya.
Mostly i just dont direct anything towards anyone... i just go by the "but if the shoe fits wear it" mentality now.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
They dont care usually lol.

No racial slur it might have been perceived as an attack as i might or might not have directed things towards the person

But nah it was like in 2015 so i dont really remember it just logged in and had a warning from master Cadubya.
Mostly i just dont direct anything towards anyone... i just go by the "but if the shoe fits wear it" mentality now.

heh dubya is a good guy, doesnt swear or drink. Ninja is a good friend of mine in Chicago, here's an actual photo of him to get an idea of the language that is acceptable to him.