GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DSG: Dog Shifting Gearbox

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Just had too. Driving home from Montgomery,AL this weekend she got pretty tired from all the excitement. She managed to knock me neutral a fews times, but she was too damn cute to get mad. Too bad I have to drive in D the whole way lol

Attachments

• IMAG0339.jpg
    IMAG0339.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 171
  • IMAG0340.jpg
    IMAG0340.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMAG0341.jpg
    IMAG0341.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 161
  • IMAG0343.jpg
    IMAG0343.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 149

chanman87

Ready to race!
LoL
u should try in tiptronic mode next time
i wonder if she'd help u downshift during a corner

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Cute dog :)

But she should be in the back seat, so much safer back there than up front should you be involved in an accident.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Cute dog :)

But she should be in the back seat, so much safer back there than up front should you be involved in an accident.

She wouldve been had the cat not been crazy. I had to separate them because he (the cat) does NOT like car rides and gets all pissy when someone messes with him in his crate. So I figured, as long as I drive safe, she shouldnt be in serious danger.

LoL
u should try in tiptronic mode next time
i wonder if she'd help u downshift during a corner

Haha, I bet I could teach her to do that!

Great pics! Amazing how we let them do things to our cars that would make us lose our mind if a human did it! ;)

That is true. She looked too stinking cute for me to move her head.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Awwwwwwwww :)

haha :thumbsup: As much of a man as I try to be, It melts my freaking face off when I see this kind of stuff. This damn dog is turning me into a woman.

....But she's still my little girl

djax1

Ready to race!
haha :thumbsup: As much of a man as I try to be, It melts my freaking face off when I see this kind of stuff. This damn dog is turning me into a woman.

....But she's still my little girl

Whoever doesn't think your little lady is super adorable, well, has no heart or soul whatsoever. She is uber cute, cuddling with the DSG!