GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TRADE:WA: 2010 GTI Plaid Cloth Seats for Leather?

I just bought a 2010 GTI 3 days ago and I thought I would prefer the cloth seats because of the design but I want leather now. Anyone in the western WA area want to trade my 2010 GTI plaid leather seats for your great condition leather seats?

I want to trade both front and rear. (Possibly with some cash on top of the deal)

Here is a pic

lilzim

Passed Driver's Ed
Unfortunately, I believe that is not what your seats look like. If your cloth seats looked like that, I'd buy them off you, because I wish we got those in the States.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Those are the sport seats in cloth. Not available in the U.S.

jcarson112

Ready to race!
Shit, If thats what they looked like I'd trade with you, after I go find some leather seats... and all you would have to do is walk down the street to pick em up. LOL

Shit, If thats what they looked like I'd trade with you, after I go find some leather seats... and all you would have to do is walk down the street to pick em up. LOL

lol. I googled 2010 GTI cloth seats and grabbed the first pic...i've only had the car 4 days now so I wasn't exactly sure about what they looked like....Were you at Larson VW on Monday?

jcarson112

Ready to race!
Nope, I haven't swung into Larson yet with the car. The sales people were MEGA dicks. I ended up going to Chaplin's in Bellevue. However, for servicing its becoming very inconvenient to go that far up north. Starting to think about going to S. T way for it unless the service department ends up being horrible too.

I guess Auburn if they are? Any experience with the service desk yet? Prob not as you just got it :lol: I take it you got it from Larson, who was your sales guy/gal?

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Lol obviously he meant he would pay the difference. I was clearly referring to the "possibly" in his quote.