GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Godspeed/eBay Catback Exhaust

dasVW.com

Ready to race!
I just realized that the "ebay special" is missing the hangar on the left exhaust tip!

I noticed the same thing. The other seller I just pointed out doesn't have *that* issue...

twistid

Ready to race!
For what it's worth i have godspeed intercooler and down pipe, both work fine. Having said that i wouldn't be bothered at all with that cat back. If it's to loud then have a resonator installed.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
I'm waiting for fanboys to come talking trash in this thread. We all know the type....bitching because the exhaust system doesn't cost the same as a house mortgage payment. Haha

dasVW.com

Ready to race!
I'm waiting for fanboys to come talking trash in this thread. We all know the type....bitching because the exhaust system doesn't cost the same as a house mortgage payment. Haha

I thought the same thing. Hence my immediate disclaimer on the first post...

Before anyone else says it, yes, I understand you get what you pay for... Moving on --

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion

Yeah...don't worry about it...I just picked this up for my Cayman. Great reviews and $275 shipped....As opposed to the $1400-2000 for the big name brands...

Don't sweat it. If it works for you and sounds great, you can laugh all the way to the bank..

FWIW, My Godspeed Intercooler has been awesome at <50% of the competition..

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
We need to get a tester on this. 500 bucks for something as basic as a magnaflow cube is a rip-off.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Alright guys, I'm in! I just pulled the trigger. I'll post pics and video clips as soon as I get a chance. :thumbup:

Did you order the generic one or a GSP? Can't wait to hear your review on it. After this weekend, i will be coming across some "dinero" so an exhaust system might be in the works.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Can't wait for the review!

dasVW.com

Ready to race!
Can't wait for the review!
:thumbsup:

Did you order the generic one or a GSP? Can't wait to hear your review on it. After this weekend, i will be coming across some "dinero" so an exhaust system might be in the works.

In my opinion they are one in the same. See what I said here:
http://golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1002276&postcount=13

I ordered this one (link below) for the reasons I outlined in that post:
http://golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1003460&postcount=14