GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Godspeed/eBay Catback Exhaust

JhnR

Banned
In for the review as well..

kern417

Go Kart Champion
Stock is 2.5. This deletes the briefcase muffler. With a non-resonator downpipe it could be quite loud...

yeah i was referring to a comparison with other aftermarket exhausts. if all you want to do is delete the resonator and muffler you could do that to your stock exhaust and buy some tips for cheaper.

dasVW.com

Ready to race!
yeah i was referring to a comparison with other aftermarket exhausts. if all you want to do is delete the resonator and muffler you could do that to your stock exhaust and buy some tips for cheaper.

I didn't want to hack up the stock catback. I am going to save it for when I sell the car.

yunone

Ready to race!
thanks for throwing some cash at this.

its not the prettiest piece of work, but for the price it cant be beat.

Have you heard a magnaflow or borla on a GTI before? I am curious if this falls in line with the sound from those...

last note....if you cant wait to get this on, should take about an hour or so with ramps and a beer/soda.

cant wait to hear your feedback

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
^^^
$499 is a great price for a catless DP and exhaust system (TBE). I'm just not too crazy about the hanger on the right being long as hell.

dasVW.com, looks good bro.

Last edited:

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Interesting. The description states direct bolt on to OEM cat but in the picture it looks like the downpipe has a cat. I would love for someone to take a chance on this one and post a review.

I think it's a resonator, not a catalytic converter. I looked at an OBX catless DP and that's what the description said.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
For the record my Raceland downpipe was $179 and this catback was $275. So that makes my complete TBE for only $454.00 :thumbup:

That's by far the cheapest price for a TBE aftermarket setup. Did you get the exhaust installed? ?

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
For the record my Raceland downpipe was $179 and this catback was $275. So that makes my complete TBE for only $454.00 :thumbup:

I too have the Raceland so very curious to see how you like the eBay cbe!!!

I'm guessing it will be loud