GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic stage 2?

///Audience

Ready to race!
just put on my stage 2 tune and downpipe yesterday. what are you concerned about? Its not a mistake unless you hate having power and going fast

gtboss

just put on my stage 2 tune and downpipe yesterday. what are you concerned about? Its not a mistake unless you hate having power and going fast
debating if i should go with stage 2 hpfp, or just stage 2, and keep stock pump, cant decide /opinions need..

wbean

attention whore
hpfp. you wont regret pulling to redline at 7300 rpm and not feel the drop in power

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
debating if i should go with stage 2 hpfp, or just stage 2, and keep stock pump, cant decide /opinions need..

You can achieve great results without a HPFP upgrade. Here's a quick video:

Stock / Stock Tune with Unitronic Golf R 3" Downpipe / Stage 2 with OEM HPFP and Unitronic Golf R 3" Downpipe

All figures presented in the video are as measured to the front hubs on our in-house Dynapack 5032 Dynamometer. The Haldex system was disconnected for these runs, as It is not smart idea to run in AWD format on this style dyno.

gtboss

You can achieve great results without a HPFP upgrade. Here's a quick video:

Stock / Stock Tune with Unitronic Golf R 3" Downpipe / Stage 2 with OEM HPFP and Unitronic Golf R 3" Downpipe

All figures presented in the video are as measured to the front hubs on our in-house Dynapack 5032 Dynamometer. The Haldex system was disconnected for these runs, as It is not smart idea to run in AWD format on this style dyno.
Going monday to get tune:)

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
i like unitronics power band a lot, even though im referencing a GTI. i feel its smoother end to end than other tunes i have had.