GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Couple of issues MKVI Golf

eyerolleddapiece1

Passed Driver's Ed
OK so i am having the same wind noise issue as everyone else. Also i have one tire that sets off the TPMS sensor but onlywhen it gets cold. It has happened 4 times now. I know that tires can lose some pressure when it get cold, but its only the front driver side. Also my car doesnt flash the lights and honk when i lock it. Im ok with the honking part but i feel like something isnt working properly. Oh well, will have to take it in and see whats up!

zee

Go Kart Champion
I have read about all three issues(TPMS, wind noise & locking) and they all currently have fixes which can be done at the dealers.

- TPMS : Probably needs recalibration. Do all 4 tires have identical PSI, or is the front driver side 2-5psi lower than the rest?
- Wind noise : Easily removable parts along the dor window frame will be replaced.
- Lock : Alarm not activating when the doors are locked. A quick unlock relock can temporary fix it for you till you visit the dealer. Dealer will reprogram.

eyerolleddapiece1

Passed Driver's Ed
I have read about all three issues(TPMS, wind noise & locking) and they all currently have fixes which can be done at the dealers.

- TPMS : Probably needs recalibration. Do all 4 tires have identical PSI, or is the front driver side 2-5psi lower than the rest?
- Wind noise : Easily removable parts along the dor window frame will be replaced.
- Lock : Alarm not activating when the doors are locked. A quick unlock relock can temporary fix it for you till you visit the dealer. Dealer will reprogram.

Thanks. The alarm issue was a user isse. Aparently the hatch button had gotten hit so the hatch wasnt latching and therefore wouldnt activate the alarm..lol im an ass