GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New rules, I suggest you follow them!

honkbruno

Ready to race!
New forum posting rules. Please do not stray from these rules or you will receive a beatdown the likes of which you'll never forget!

1. Any other car that has been tested by a car magazine to be faster from 0-60mph than the GTI is automatically a superior car. You are not allowed to challenge this. The GTI is not better than this car.
  2. If any car magazine has tested another car to be faster from 0-60mph, there is no way your GTI beat that car. Didn’t happen no matter what.
  3. The GTI cannot be considered fast because a V6 Accord or Camry can beat it in a straight line. Don’t even go there. Got it? Good!
  4. Please exercise extreme restraint when praising your GTI because while it is a good car, it’s really not that great.

These rules may be suspended in the future if you can remember this golden rule. :dnftt:

That is all. Have a nice day! :)

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Troll?

Everyone here knows the GTI owns all...

I hear Top Gear tested the GTI against every 2011 model costing over $200,000; and their result was the GTI interior owns...

/thread

:D

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
im gonna make a GTI vs Pontiac G6 thread...

yeah, that should go over well...

TDI110

O_o
wait, another magazine has been thrown into the mix "Road and Track"

Check the camry vs thread

dragonslayer33101

Ready to race!
Lets just make a GTI v Veyron Thread and when the GTI beats the Veyron all of vs. threads will be pointless ;)

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
That's it we're tossing the shop car back to the dealership :/. Our VBOX testing just became irrelevant lol.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
my gti is faster than a x-15 and a x 43-a scramjet. end of story. gti FTMFW!

heartcoke

Ready to race!
my gti is faster than a x-15 and a x 43-a scramjet. end of story. gti FTMFW!

My GTI is faster than your GTI, division by zero, time paradox, universe explodes.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
My GTI is faster than your GTI, division by zero, time paradox, universe explodes.
rrryyyyt....anyway the point is, our gti's are the fastest cars in the world. btw my gti can teleport anywhere like the jumper dudes LOL!