GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Night ruined

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
I actually was thinking about a Fit oh, more than a year ago - finances turned better so I was able to go upscale.
Also, have you seen the crash test video of the Fit up against a mid size car?!!(Camry I believe)
Scary stuff!

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
My bad guys, just thought it was strange to see a non performance vehicle with a performance part / setup. Made me do a double take.

you drive an economy car with a tiny flippin turbo, a mildly sporting suspension, and an upgraded interior. if I drove a Porsche Boxster Spyder I would think it strange to see you do anything to your car. seriously get off the horse from that altitude, the lack of oxygen can be sickening.

APdubbin

Ready to race!
you drive an economy car with a tiny flippin turbo, a mildly sporting suspension, and an upgraded interior. if I drove a Porsche Boxster Spyder I would think it strange to see you do anything to your car. seriously get off the horse from that altitude, the lack of oxygen can be sickening.

Says the guy with a Kia.........:fighting0030:
:bellyroll:

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
I actually was thinking about a Fit oh, more than a year ago - finances turned better so I was able to go upscale.
Also, have you seen the crash test video of the Fit up against a mid size car?!!(Camry I believe)
Scary stuff!

I don't need crash test video. I did the test in my own lab.

The Impala I hit?

VTEC JUST CHECKED OUT YO

zee

Go Kart Champion
I don't need crash test video. I did the test in my own lab.

VTEC JUST CHECKED OUT YO

X2

This was the last Fit that I drove:cry:. 03 Caravan took it out easily. I walked away without a scratch.

[/IMG]

BrianfCheng1

Ready to race!
I actually was considering buying a Fit while car shopping. Def happy i chose the right car.
I don't think the Fit takes styling from the Golf at all. It looks completely different to me.

Also the Fit is not a hybrid. I know this because my buddy just bought a CR-Z, and i tease him that the Fit was cheaper and it gets better gas mileage :lol:
AND more practical; twice the amount of seats!

I also saw a Mugen Fit around my neighborhood and it actually looked pretty sick. Body kit looked nice. I wonder what kind of engine work it has tho. I'm about o look it up right now!

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
It looks like shit when you get into an accident, but I walked away with absolutely zero injuries, the air bag didn't even deploy. Thank you, Fit.

jokerific

Ready to race!
It looks like shit when you get into an accident, but I walked away with absolutely zero injuries, the air bag didn't even deploy. Thank you, Fit.

Yeah, that's the crumple zones absorbing energy rather than staying intact and transferring the impact to your body :)

Side note, people have confused my GTI for a Fit several times now.. I don't see the resemblance, to be honest. Most of them were Honda owners though..

Cackalacka

Ready to race!
Yeah, I'm going to come clean and say, flat out, that if Honda had spent another $15 in interior soft plastics or fabrics, and not the garbage they equip them with, I would be driving a Fit instead of a GTI. When shopping around, we sat in a new '10 at the time, and were less than impressed with the fit and finish (ironically named car.) Then we sat in an '09 and saw how poorly the dash and doors held up in the dirty south. The handling and the gear throws are superb for an econobox.

My previous two cars were Hondas, and the Fit and the Element are the only products that Honda makes anymore that are anywhere near their ethos. Someone at their design shop should be beaten with a rubber hose for the Honda Aztek Crosstour or the CR-Z (and the Civic's hatchlessness and suspension evolution.) Among other reasons.

Cackalacka

Ready to race!
Oh, and I realize they've scrapped the element. So now their down to one true Honda and a dozen Venza wannabees in their lineup.