GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Edition 35 GTi remap

035GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, I am new to the forum. Not new to the VW brand though. I would like to find out which company has a remap for the edition 35 GTi and what sort of gains?

Retro1

Ready to race!
It has K04 stock right?

Any tuner that supports K04 (which the main 4all support) should be able to tune the Edition 35 GTI.

Look up: GIAC, Revo, APR, and Unitronic

035GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
It has K04 stock right?

Any tuner that supports K04 (which the main 4all support) should be able to tune the Edition 35 GTI.

Look up: GIAC, Revo, APR, and Unitronic

It has a K04 but none of the tuners seem to have tuned one. I have inquired but have no response from REVO, GIAC and APR.

NeoSA1

Ready to race!
why? whats the difference?

^^^ This.

I also thought they're exactly the same?? The only difference on the Golf R being the haldex 4wd system. Engine-wise, they're identical. I haven't read anything to support otherwise.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Hi, I am new to the forum. Not new to the VW brand though. I would like to find out which company has a remap for the edition 35 GTi and what sort of gains?

Where are you located. The ED35 makes awesome power gains with very little hardware! We have dealers all over the world that can flash your vehicle.

http://www.goapr.com/products/ecu_upgrade_20tfsi_trans_r.html

zsno

Passed Driver's Ed
I'd say the Golf R tune will work then...

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Is it possible for a NA GTI (TSI) to upgrade to KO4 and get this same tune? Or is it too different?

BTW, whens that K04 on sale? :smile: