GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Birth of MeanGreen

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
Little update, I purchased Powerflex poly inserts for the b6 alum lower control arms also got an oil change kit coming too.

AND my future wife bought me the BFI alcantara dsg boot. Can't wait to get that installed as well. Parts piling up again lol.

[/url]alcantara boot by Rikard Szentkiralyi, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Hey dude didn't know you were on the boards! Adam here from the local meets - the guy who almost piledrived you at 130mph once :lmao:

Nice updates to the car, I just did an A.L.K. recently myself (from superpro or powerflex cant remember the brand) and love the results!

Love the wheel wrap, did you do it? Gotta see it in person and ask how to do it, stitching is a pain in the ass!

Randum

Go Kart Champion
Update lol I got the double apex USB chargers and mute button installed. Overall breeze to install and I love the clean oem look.

I also ordered up front and rear sway bars 26MM front and 24MM rear. I can't wait to install them.

How did you do the nice carbon wrap job on there? I'd like to do that to mine!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
^ there are simple overlays that cover areas like the gear selector plate. the rest - buy some bulk material (3m dinoc is usually preferred..), cut out the general area, smooth out over the selected panel/piece, use a heat gun or hair dryer to lightly go over the wrap and shrink it to the detail areas, cut off excess with a super fine razor.

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
Hey dude didn't know you were on the boards! Adam here from the local meets - the guy who almost piledrived you at 130mph once :lmao:

Nice updates to the car, I just did an A.L.K. recently myself (from superpro or powerflex cant remember the brand) and love the results!

Love the wheel wrap, did you do it? Gotta see it in person and ask how to do it, stitching is a pain in the ass!

Hahah hey man yes there have been better memories. The wrap was not that bad took me 4 hours total. It's nice and tight love the feel. Only one issue on the left side it wasn't cut properly so it's got one saggy part overall 98% satisfied :)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
nice! way to join the k04 club! :)

Hows the TB pipe? I just bought one myself looking forward to install for the same reason.

Did it change the noises at all?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Thank you sir. I'm excited to get the k04 up and running. As far as the bsh tb pipe UPS lost it so there is an investigation going on right now as they attempt to locate it :(

if it's not too late and you arent in a rush, i'd return that one cause someone on here is selling one for 110.

i'd do that but i'm kind of under the knife and have to replace mine this weekend because my stock one has a cut in it from the fan lol