GOLFMKV

SoCal OT Thread

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
I'm in Placentia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

somerset91

Ready to race!
Either of you going to Fastivus this weekend?

@Blaznjoe how is the Neuspeed discharge pipe? I'm upgrading some of the pipings on my engine (incl Neuspeed FMIC) in preparation for stage 1 and heard that while it doesn't unlock much power helps with the turbo lag and throttle response.

PromoFLB

Ready to race!
I'll be there.

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie

@Blaznjoe how is the Neuspeed discharge pipe? I'm upgrading some of the pipings on my engine (incl Neuspeed FMIC) in preparation for stage 1 and heard that while it doesn't unlock much power helps with the turbo lag and throttle response.

I'm probably not going to make it to Fastivus this year [emoji20] 70/30 at this point.
Unfortunately I don't remember the effects of the Neuspeed Charge and Discharge pipes as I installed both with CAI five years ago plus I wasn't even tuned. I also went straight to stage 2 about a year later and do remember how much harder the GTI pulled after Stage 2 [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion

I did all the boost pipes the same time I installed the Neuspeed fmic. It changed the way the boost would build up. Car became a lot less punchy and a lot more linear. Some would consider it made the car feel slow since there wasn't a surge of boost but I enjoyed the linearity