GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Plano, TX shops

TXGrunt

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello all. Just moved from NJ to Plano TX. I wanted to know if anybody has ever heard of a shop called "VDubs Only". They are close and wanted to know if they are a good shop.

Thanks in advance.

TXGrunt

Passed Driver's Ed
Yup I am aware of Cobb in Plano... Just was wondering if anybody here has been to VDubs only.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Dubsquared is one but they're based out in Arlington which is a bit of a drive from Plano.

Another is Zinkwerks out in Euless.

aallien

Nope, but

I've not used them, but I have used Blair Automotive twice. They recently moved to 2125 Chenault Dr. Suite 102 in Carrollton Tx, 75006. Ryan is one of the owners. He's a great guy. His staff are all former VW techs.

Dans GTI

Ready to race!
I just moved to the Plano area also. I'm looking for a fairly priced VW/German repair shop. I've thought about/read about "Vdubs only" . I'm having trouble finding a shop that's reasonably priced, im reading all of these reviews about different businesses being "cheap, fairly priced, great deals" ect, but when i call for a quote their usually around dealer pricing for labor.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
As aallien stated, check out Blair Automotive Tuning in Carrollton. My buddy is part of the shop and they're outstanding folks over there. Much closer and more in line with enthusiasts as well.

imtimmy

Ready to race!
Anyone local here in DFW, I have brand new APR intake 1,2 for sale. Also brand new CTS turboback for sale, also brand new oem golf R side skirts and various xenon parts.