GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Plac Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
How did you get the long part of the seal out, and how did you get the new one seated?

turned out to be super easy. just sprayed the new seal up and it slid in with 1 hand. didnt touch that inner door panel section. (after removing that outer sill molding which gave the window more room to move.)

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
GTI title arrived, finally I can do the last handoff to my buyer soon.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
And as my GTI drove away for the last time a few mins ago after signing the title over, I felt some sadness flow over me. Me and that car went through a lot together. The most modded car I ever owned. Bye bye GTI.

ToMMyGuN

Go Kart Champion
And as my GTI drove away for the last time a few mins ago after signing the title over, I felt some sadness flow over me. Me and that car went through a lot together. The most modded car I ever owned. Bye bye GTI.

It's not too late! Lol actually it is this time.

Methinks if you go put the hammer down in the superbee your sadness will be alleviated :thumbup:

Sent via tapatalk

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Dang again from GTI to superbee back to GTI back to superbee again??? Smh....lol

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
It's not too late! Lol actually it is this time.

Methinks if you go put the hammer down in the superbee your sadness will be alleviated :thumbup:

Sent via tapatalk

Agreed. Launch that SRT-8 from a stoplight and keep the pedal down and the sweet sound of 470hp will fill your ears and ease your pain. How are you enjoying the car Placman?

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Growing to like it more and more every day. Its a slow relationship. I can already parallel park it closer to the curb in 1 shot than I ever could with my GTI. Not sure why.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
well i didn't feel like making new thread to talk about taking off and on an intake :D so i decided to write it here.

so i took off my intake and threw on the stock air box because my check engine light is on and my dealer said they wont touch it until i put the stock air box on. so i wasnt about to start getting into it with this guy because i was having an awesome day and i could tell he was not so i did not want to make his worse and ruin mine.

so i put it on and man, the car is so quiet, has a linear powerband now, and gets 1 MPG better. as i was putting the stocker on i noticed there was small hose about 1 inch in diameter that is below where the intake connects to the throttle body, and was wondering if anyone else (maybe only on the TDI :iono:) has seen this? my K&N did not connect to it at all and i didnt have time to follow where it went because i was in a hurry to go to a KINGS game. ill take a pic when i go to put my K&N back on.

sorry for a temporary thread jack Plac.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
i had one but it was capped off. i think that's only used in ccta cars. everone else just has a dangling hose.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
i had one but it was capped off. i think that's only used in ccta cars. everone else just has a dangling hose.

yeah i looked to where it connected into the stock air box, and when i followed it, it just recirculated with the main air flow into the throttle body. fucking CA emissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.