GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: WRD Coilovers, 3000mi, $500 shipped

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
GLWS ....

but just curious, how many miles on your TDI?

My DSG crapped out on me literally out of the blue, no warnings, etc at 59,035 miles --- and I got a full DSG trans replacment under warranty.

No luck with that on your end? :iono:

alexjcr

Passed Driver's Ed
GLWS ....

but just curious, how many miles on your TDI?

My DSG crapped out on me literally out of the blue, no warnings, etc at 59,035 miles --- and I got a full DSG trans replacment under warranty.

No luck with that on your end? :iono:

I got it 3 months ago. It had 200 mi when I bought it new from the dealership. Yes, it is a 2012 but it was lost in inventory and I got a good deal price-wise. Too bad the tranny was fucked. Its got 6000 mi. I've been in and out of the dealership 5 times and the problem is still there.

nadz

Passed Driver's Ed
i have the same issue with my GTI.. the gear box is fucked. they changed the clutch, then they changed the hole gear box and now im still seeing the same issue. when in 3rd gear somtimes its goes to nautrual which is totally dangourous for me. are you facing the same issue ?

alexjcr

Passed Driver's Ed
Nah dude. When I'm driving slowly out I. My neighborhood or in a parking lot , my car jolts back and forth. It's like the tranny doesn't know whether to be in neutral or in gear. I pretty much can't drive slowly in a parking lot or neighborhood.