GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Raza's Candy White 4dr

rzarektah

Ready to race!
What's up, I'm Raza from Long Island NY. Figured I'd make one of these after about 2 years of ownership, car's constantly changing so wanted to have all of the phases displayed in one place.

2012 GTI base - 6spd

Performance:
Revo Stage 2 ECU tune
APR Carbonio Intake 1&2
Dieselgeek SSK
SPM track turboback w/ street J pipe & Middle section
NGK plugs & R8 coilpacks

Vagcom Tweaks:
Heated seat memory
Windows up/down with key fob
Comfort blinker set to 3 from 4
Gauge sweep
Coming Home lighting
ESP / Stabilization control delete

Exterior:
OEM LED Euro GTI tailights
OEM Hatch trim
OEM mudguards
Colormatched engine cover
Colormatched rear emblem backing
Colormatched front sidemarkers
Nokya hyper yellow fogs
Rear wiper delete

Interior:
Red LED footwell lighting
Full LED interior lighting
DeAutoKey plaid seat lever inserts

Current Suspension / Wheels Setup:
Bilstein PSS coilovers + TT-RS strut mounts
18x8 OZ Superturismo LM - Matte Graphite

Past Suspension / Wheel Setups:
Broadway Static 500 Series coilovers
17x9/10 BBS LM - F1 Championship Gold

FK Silverline coilovers
17x8/9 OZ Racing Pegasus - Prima Donna

Cheers

Last edited:

spiker369

on air, don't care
Oh wow, those OZ's looked amazing. :wub: Also very jealous you have a photo of your car taken by Chad.. :wub:

rzarektah

Ready to race!
Thanks for the kind words everyone! Ive been weighing my options on a bigger turbo setup in the near future so it may not be as low anymore. Love the look though so who knows what I'll decide...

Hatch trim can be found at deutscheautoparts.com, they seem to have the best prices on oem parts

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
how are those broadway coils? I am looking to change my setup and they look like they have some quality pieces. I was just wondering how it rides and if its comfortable enough for daily driving?

rzarektah

Ready to race!
I love the Broadways, seriously doubt any other coils are as comfy when you're that low. Custom spring rates, front camber plates, made in the US. Even if I went for a more functional setup I'd still go the fortune auto route. This is my daily and constantly have passengers telling me their surprised how smooth the ride is.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
thanks for the response man, the coils definitely look like great quality and it looks like they really back their product.

Kyle805

Ready to race!
Amazing ride dude, I got a question about your coilovers though. How'd they hold up over the winter living in NY? I'm really thinking about going with a set of broadways on my Tiguan soon but I'm torn between going with them or different stainless brand seeing as it is gonna get driven in the snow.

rzarektah

Ready to race!
Amazing ride dude, I got a question about your coilovers though. How'd they hold up over the winter living in NY? I'm really thinking about going with a set of broadways on my Tiguan soon but I'm torn between going with them or different stainless brand seeing as it is gonna get driven in the snow.
They held up as I expected them to, no hiccups whatsoever. I drove the car for the beginning months of winter then due to some family stuff I was driving my mom's infiniti m for the remainder of the snow and salt season. No signs of corrosion or anything, the way Broadway's are built the threads go into a sleeve with a mount going to the lower control arm so no salt or dirt has a chance of messing with the threads. Zero complaints