GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurojet Resonator Delete

ITSSTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Last year about this time I installed a Eurojet TBE. I love it, everything about it. But I also want it a little louder at times.

I had the thought of recreating the Resonator section as a straight pipe, V-Banded of course, for east install / swap out.

Anyone ever done this and have a sound clip?

Renck

Ready to race!
There you go - Eurojet CB without resonator!

https://youtu.be/juvsqbVJ47E

Just keep in mind that I'm sporting a Unitronic DP and in order to mate the Euroject CB the resonator had to be removed. But, at the end............it sounds really nice!

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Its interesting to hear that some don't think this exhaust is loud enough. I think its a great blend of quiet cruising yet moderately loud aggressive tone when hammering the throttle.

Also, if anyone here ever removes the catted section of downpipe and wants to sell, let me know. Cash in hand.

ITSSTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I MIGHT be parting my whole car soon. Would trade for stock and $$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renck

Ready to race!
I MIGHT be parting my whole car soon. Would trade for stock and $$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that is an interesting turn of events. You were originally planing to modify your TBE and now you are going to do a part out. If you don't mind me asking: what happened?

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
I was thinking about doing he same fi my magnaflow CB, but replacing the mf resonator to a vibrant resonator, thoughts?