GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Anyone here grow up on liversausage/wurst ? with some mustard yum. That or kielbasa with sauerkraut.

Wow...major throwback for both items. Haven't had liverwurst since I was a kid...kielbasa is good
Now I want some, lol

Who here has 034 strut mounts? i recieved 1 with a small metal washer and 1 without. i see nowhere online that they are supposed to come with a washer?

anyone?

Got a picture?

Some of these mounts have a tiny little washer/metal ring pressed in the hole/cup part....it could be that
Or it's just extra/unnecessary

Last edited:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Whats for lunch? Assuming fish sandwich for some.

Wow...major throwback for both items. Haven't had liverwurst since I was a kid...kielbasa is good
Now I want some,
Got a picture?

Some of these mounts have a tiny little washer/metal ring pressed in the hole/cup part....it could be that
Or it's just extra/unnecessary

Yeah i thinks its just extra for whatever reason..maybe replaces a stock part on oem setup who knows will pm pic

Jaber

Modero
Whats for lunch? Assuming fish sandwich for some.

Yeah i thinks its just extra for whatever reason..maybe replaces a stock part on oem setup who knows will pm pic

Cheese sammich.

Our office has a chili cook off today, I don't think they thought this through properly.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Whatever's next to the stealership. Prolly Freddy's. Belly pan decided to half fall off this week. Also need oil change. Super hungry now that food is on my mind...

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Getting a ham sandwich from jasons deli. Lawd I love that place. Best deli sandwich around

I don't know how my wife discovered the one in Schaumpton next to the Ikea but she did and we travel there often.

I almost always opt for the Beefeater + bowl of broccoli cheese soup. The au jus has just the right amount of saltiness.....

Not sure where I'm gonna go for lunch today but I'm WFH'ing it. Can't travel far because I have a 1:00.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I don't know how my wife discovered the one in Schaumpton next to the Ikea but she did and we travel there often.

I almost always opt for the Beefeater + bowl of broccoli cheese soup. The au jus has just the right amount of saltiness.....

Not sure where I'm gonna go for lunch today but I'm WFH'ing it. Can't travel far because I have a 1:00.

That's the one by me, right by my office. I don't have a "go to" there, everything I've ordered is always really good.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Cheese sammich.
Our office has a chili cook off today, I don't think they thought this through properly.
not bad yeah, a lot of people forget and then cant or wont eat the lunch they brought. portillos was packed when i drove past it today...them fish sandwiches.
Getting a ham sandwich from jasons deli. Lawd I love that place. Best deli sandwich around
i love deli subs yeah
Whatever's next to the stealership. Prolly Freddy's. Belly pan decided to half fall off this week. Also need oil change. Super hungry now that food is on my mind...
why you at the dealership?
au jus is very important to the sandwich
Isn't the shitrocco just a 2D GTI with a slightly different body on it?
pretty much yeah
Don't you hate it when you want to buy car parts but you have no money?
have not had this issue...

buyers remorse though after spending the money sure yeah i hear ya

Status
Not open for further replies.