GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just got keyed- want spy cameras installed!

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
Do you have a police report? If they've done this more than once maybe the detective can figure out who's doing it.

pdykstra600

Go Kart Champion
Just make sure you don't secretly record any audio.. otherwise things get sketchy with federal wiretapping laws, rendering your "security video" technically illegal and inadmissible as evidence if you actually catch the perp

inc55

Go Kart Champion
Lol like I would ever turn them in. I'm more of an eye for an eye type of person. I wish I knew what car they drove.

pdykstra600

Go Kart Champion
Lol like I would ever turn them in. I'm more of an eye for an eye type of person. I wish I knew what car they drove.

Lol, well believe me i know the frustration, but usually that only leads to more problems for you.

Although not as immediate, it can also be pretty satisfying watching them get arrested and then sticking them with the repair bill through court.

inc55

Go Kart Champion
Lol, well believe me i know the frustration, but usually that only leads to more problems for you.

Although not as immediate, it can also be pretty satisfying watching them get arrested and then sticking them with the repair bill through court.

That would make me very happy as well. But the reality is I most likely will never catch this loser. Hopefully karma will catch up with him.

fatty@golfmk6.com

Go Kart Champion
damn i tried doing research on security cameras too. made a thread earlier but didn't really get anywhere. still haven't bought one :cry:
if you're looking for an outdoor camera you need to make sure its weather proof and should be clear enough to get a face. those two will make the price go up for sure

Marvin

Ready to race!
Sometimes downstairs, sometimes a few blocks away. I would like something that stays in the car which I can take the sd card and batteries home to recharge. Or if possible have it take power from the car battery.

Come and live in the UK. Apparently we are the most watched population in the world with CCTVs everywhere! :(

Marvin

Ready to race!
Yeah, I've heard lots of mostly bad things about how often you are being recorded in the uk

In most of the cities and large towns you're rarely out of the view of a camera, which is useful for the police when trying to catch miscreants.

rogimk6

Damm this camcorder is all sold out,jez wounder why..... PRICE

It's still out of stock... glad i got it right away. still works fine and has motion detection and sound. it's great for $60. Just make sure you get an SD card that has enough space and also get a good card reader. The cable that comes with it takes forever to transfer the videos from the cam to the computer.

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
It's still out of stock... glad i got it right away. still works fine and has motion detection and sound. it's great for $60. Just make sure you get an SD card that has enough space and also get a good card reader. The cable that comes with it takes forever to transfer the videos from the cam to the computer.

I couldn't wait any longer and bought a different camera,only down side is no motion activated but works pretty good for now till i buy a better one when my tax money gets here