GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introducing the AWE Tuning Golf R Exhaust Solution.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
not even Golf R dudes can afford that...

I dont even think your money tree can produce that much :)

Certainly is a nice option and clever thinking, but definitely falls short with the price. People will buy it though.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
There is a line in mods no matter how badass it can be... Id pay 2500 for it though but after my rimz brah

Andrew/AWE

Ready to race!
How about an "extra" button, like what was on old Saabs?

I think some people might get creative with their activator :D

Andrew/AWE

Ready to race!
Yahhhh...3 k in exhaust work is a tad silly. AWE makes good stuff, but worth 3k.... That's worse than the Akropovic catback

We do also offer the system as a Track Edition for about $1100 which still sounds amazing, it just lacks the ability to adjust volume. It's also upgradable to full SwitchPath functionality if you decide that you want to make the jump in the future.

A_Bowers

We do also offer the system as a Track Edition for about $1100 which still sounds amazing, it just lacks the ability to adjust volume. It's also upgradable to full SwitchPath functionality if you decide that you want to make the jump in the future.

THAT is more like it.

:cool:

Cevin1

Ready to race!
awesome sound! and the price for the cat-back is very reasonable considering the quality and functions...but the downpipe for 1200? thats where its a little expensive

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Yahhhh...3 k in exhaust work is a tad silly. AWE makes good stuff, but worth 3k.... That's worse than the Akropovic catback
you gotta pay to play i guess..and how is the akrapovic worse?? :paddle: :)

enkay

Passed Driver's Ed
so jealous! that integration is awesome!! if only there was one for the gti! =(

way better than the ones with remotes, those ones makes the whole thing seem tacky and cheap!

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
That sounds incredible. Now i have to go change my pants.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes