GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**GROUP BUY** Plaid Vinyl Wrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Mirrors will be $50 - but we can get a better price once we get the size of the mirrors.

The interior is going to be $250.00 shipped - to get a better price we need more measurements...

We understand the pricing is high, but there is no way around this.

This is NOT a profit for us and we are selling this at cost and only covering paypal and shipping costs.

We want to bring something exciting and new to the market, but we are only doing so if there is enough interest and people willing to pay these prices (we are not hiding the fact that these are expensive).

kennega

Ready to race!
Not for nothing, but given the quality of the product and how "niche" it is (what else would you see this design on?), $400 shipped to cover the roof sounds inexpensive, at least to me. Don't apologize guys, this sounds very cool.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Not for nothing, but given the quality of the product and how "niche" it is (what else would you see this design on?), $400 shipped to cover the roof sounds inexpensive, at least to me. Don't apologize guys, this sounds very cool.

Thanks, we appreciate the feedback.

We were going to shut down the thread because the interest doesn't seem here due to the price, we understand though. If anyone is interested, lets get something going and we can collect payment.

We will give it another week until we shut it down.

Thank you :thumbsup:

Klanke92

I am going to ask a local guy near me who can print vinyl and see if his price is similar to yours. I suspect the DeAutokey product may be a better quality, so if the prices are similar I would definitely be in on a group buy for the roof size sheet.

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I am going to ask a local guy near me who can print vinyl and see if his price is similar to yours. I suspect the DeAutokey product may be a better quality, so if the prices are similar I would definitely be in on a group buy for the roof size sheet.

Let us know. If you are not "friends" with the person printing or it is not something they usually do you will have to pay a lot.

make sure the vinyl is printed with 5 year ink resistant to UV. And it can be wrapped.

We have held off on this project, is anyone interested in seeing it forward, for an entire wrap for the roof it will be the price discussed above.

piecing it out would be expensive also as it would be cut from that one length.

we tried to get the cost down, but we are simply charging shipping/paypal/product cost. and nothing else.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Don't forget! FREE SHIPPING ON OUR ENTIRE WEBSITE FOR ALL US ORDERS!
www.deAutoKey.com

Status
Not open for further replies.