What rims are these?

RIMK6

Attachments

• Golf R Wheels.jpg
    Golf R Wheels.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 287

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Already answered in a separate thread. ECS Alzors, but I forget the style.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

RIMK6

What do you mean? That link doesn't even work, and I'm new to the forum I tried to search, but nothing comes up right. I know Alzor has rims like that but it didn't seem like the same brand as in the video.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!

feedingthesickness

Ready to race!
Chill. They're just asking a question about a picture. Last I checked you can't search by picture on the forums. Either way no need to berate people because of asking a question....

+1. and the search function blows, at least for me it does

sticksabuser

Ready to race!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

To search and get better results use google

Put what youre searching and then Follow with "Golf MK6 GTI" at the end.
(You can do site specific searches but i prefer my method as it give more options from other forums that could answer your question faster)

EX: looking up a downpipe install DIY

Search "Downpipe install Golf MK6 GTI"

First 2 results are youtube videos followed by GOLFMK6 threads about downpipe installs

Chill. They're just asking a question about a picture. Last I checked you can't search by picture on the forums. Either way no need to berate people because of asking a question....

Nope i agree with something this specfic it might be easier to just make a thread and ask.

How is he supposed to know what to search if he has no idea what the wheels are or the company that makes them etc.

For extremely specific things like this i would prefer a thread or to post into another thread where someone else asked what wheels were and maybe "piggyback" off their thread.

Now i could understand if this thread was more like
"Do i still need my ECU cracked open for a tune?" about being pissed and telling them to search.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

damagi123

Go Kart Champion

exactly i hate when dudes are dicks about questions when the search doesnt even fucking work at all lol

RIMK6

Prob a stupid question?

Figured out what you meant.

OP has 3 separate threads asking about these wheels.

Which have been answered in each thread now. :iono:
How can I find the threads that talk about those rims, and what does op mean.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
OP is Original Poster

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
How can I find the threads that talk about those rims, and what does op mean.

They are your threads(or topics) where you asked what wheel is this 3 different times. You do know you can post in the same(older) thread with new stuff and it will go to the top of the board and people will see it.

I dont mind you posting a thread but when you have 3 all on the same topic i can see peoples frustration with you.

As stated above OP= Original poster which in this situation is you.