GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The aftermarket headlights from the group buy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
can you post some more photos? And what about the warranty?
i have emailed and called numerous times. no one wants to return my email or call

what other pics do you need to see??

Playboysd14

Hey guys I'm new to this site and had a question about projector headlights! Can I put these on a 02 jaguar x-type it has separate lighting for high and low beam. I want to get better lighting but I don't know where to start! Any ideas?

sairaag

Ready to race!
wow thanks for the thread. I was actually interested in a set and you turned me off. Time to go stock hid.

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
WTF!!!!

Hey guys I'm new to this site and had a question about projector headlights! Can I put these on a 02 jaguar x-type it has separate lighting for high and low beam. I want to get better lighting but I don't know where to start! Any ideas?

Is this guy serious or what?

RIP335

Go Kart Champion
I was actually the test car for these, nothing has happened to mine. But I have read a lot of bad posts and although I don't know him phd-12v seems like a straight up dude. So I'd back him up on this post.

TSIFreak

Guys, I agree with PHD-12V. I bought these lights last year and i returned them after exactly 6months due to little cracks inside the outer plastic lens (same as what PHD has displayed on picture) and the company i had bought them from said the cracks are caused by HID Xenons i had installed. They swopped for another set and i am now using normal bulbs and these cracks are creeping up again in exactly the same way that is explained in this thread. I will be bringing these back again for my refund and look for other alternatives.

All I want to say is that DO NOT BUY THESE LIGHTS. THEY ARE A COMPLETE RIP OFF AND CRAPPY. RATHER GO STOCK OR PAY A LITTLE MORE FOR THE RIGHT THING. ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME

Status
Not open for further replies.