GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sightings

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Post up PNW MkVI sightings here....

I see a black MkVI on I-5 around FT. Lewis all the time.

Alex.

Ready to race!
I saw a new white MkVI GTI just like mine in the Lincoln square parking lot. I got confused because i heard my car beep to the right but saw it to the left.

zeonic

mmm.... beer
Post up PNW MkVI sightings here....

I see a black MkVI on I-5 around FT. Lewis all the time.

if it looks like this then it could be me :D

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
When: March 13, 2010 @ 11:22 a.m.

Where: Santana Row in San Jose,California

What: 2010 Volkswagen GTI MK6 (3 door)

Color: Candy White

Visible modifications: The vehicle appeared to be stock from an exterior point of view.

Notes: I was riding shotgun in my friends Championship White 2001 Acura Integra GSR with JDM front end, polished Volk TE37s, and red Recaro seats. We saw you parking in front of Urban Outfitters. You looked to be an early to mid 20s Caucasian male, your passenger was an Asian female with auburn colored shoulder length hair sporting a canary yellow baby tee and aviator sunglasses. If your on here, hello.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
very nice format to that sighting JeremiahIsaiah.

and yes, I think that is the BMP Mk6 I see. very nice.

zeonic

mmm.... beer
very nice format to that sighting JeremiahIsaiah.

and yes, I think that is the BMP Mk6 I see. very nice.

thanks.

i keep seeing a CW MKV on 512 heading in puyallups direction in the morning quite often, the front license plate is mounted on the lower honey comb grille. anyone on here :)

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
I think I know who that is.... but I don't remember his name. I used to live in Puyallup.

zeonic

mmm.... beer
saw 2 CW GTI's last week. one leaving Point Defiance park, dark window tint and a europlate up front, and one in Puyallup off of Meridian and 176th ish. also saw a black one around Meridian again.

daihard

Ready to race!
Saw a Carbon Steel Grey 5-Door GTI on northbound I-5 this afternoon. It was right before Exit 180A (Lynnwood). I got in front and waved. The driver wave back at me. It was a nice feeling. :)

-Dozer-

Ready to race!
The one and only MKVI I've actually seen on the road was yesterday going north on I-5 near boeing field. It had 17" stock potato cutters and was a 4dr Tornado Red. Some old lady was driving it which seemed odd. I pulled into another lane so she could catch up in the now bumper to bumper traffic. No wave, nothing which I thought was odd since I was also in a TR 4Dr GTI...

Then when her lane passed my lane I saw in big stickers on the back hatch that it was a loaner car for one of the VW dealers up here... A GTI as a loaner? Wow. She must have normally driven a Jetta or something else lame not to notice another MKVI GTI on the road trying to let her catch up.

Actually, so far I haven't gotten a single wave from anyone MKV or MKVI... The GTI's are a cool sub-culture of VW's for sure, but not really in the same category as the aircoolded VW's. Maybe I just need to pass one of you guys on the road.

zeonic

mmm.... beer
saw a black MKVI the other day on 176 st in puyallup heading towards canyon road. we exchanged hand gestures :)

-Dozer-

Ready to race!
I was just in Puyallup the other day. No MKVI sightings though. My parents still live down there.

daihard

Ready to race!
Actually, so far I haven't gotten a single wave from anyone MKV or MKVI... The GTI's are a cool sub-culture of VW's for sure, but not really in the same category as the aircoolded VW's. Maybe I just need to pass one of you guys on the road.
If you happen to see a TR MKVI GTI with Detroits and the license plates saying "DAIHARD," give him a wave. He will most probably wave back at you. :)