GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS in MD:VCDS Micro-Can cable

Finkikus

Ready to race!
I wish you would have contacted me a week ago while I had a WTB thread going on. Would have taken this instead of spending $270 on a new one with shipping. As far as the guy not seeing the value in these cables, they pay for themselves. You do not need direct support as most every code is available online, not to mention you can get support on some forums without even being questioned. GLWS

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
I wish you would have contacted me a week ago while I had a WTB thread going on. Would have taken this instead of spending $270 on a new one with shipping. As far as the guy not seeing the value in these cables, they pay for themselves. You do not need direct support as most every code is available online, not to mention you can get support on some forums without even being questioned. GLWS

return it and buy mine lmao

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
Damn looking though the FS threads all the other VAG-COM cables sold quick. like within a few hours, come on people get this off of me!

Skitals

Ready to race!
Did you xpost on vortex? It took me weeks before I could snipe one for $200. Like you said, they usually sell instantly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

allset

Go Kart Champion
vag com cable is a must if u even moderately mod. mine paid for itself the first week

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
Did you xpost on vortex? It took me weeks before I could snipe one for $200. Like you said, they usually sell instantly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No i avoid the tex like the plauge i hate it over there lol Although i just might have to due to the fact that the Maestro i have will probably sell a lot quicker over there.