GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any VAG-COM guys in AZ?

99bajakid

Ready to race!
Bump, i just moved from chandler to the queen creek area (ironwood and pecan creek) - any FAR east valley guys around?

4D17HY4

Ready to race!

4D17HY4

Ready to race!
Bump, i just moved from chandler to the queen creek area (ironwood and pecan creek) - any FAR east valley guys around?

wow. No kidding with capitalizing the 'far'. I don't even know where Pecan Creek is! :laugh:

I'll be at Val Vista and Germann in a few months.

wolverines_fan83

Ready to race!
Hey guys I'm new to the forums had my GTI for a few months now. I live in the west valley out by the Cardinals stadium. Do you guys ever meet up?

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys I'm new to the forums had my GTI for a few months now. I live in the west valley out by the Cardinals stadium. Do you guys ever meet up?

I know there's some meets on the tex...check out the thread on here called AZ MKVI Owners Chime In, some guy posted a link to the meets here. One in mesa and one in northern phx I believe?

Chuckuss

Hey guys! Sorry to revive such an old thread but I am in a desperate need for some VagCom help. The rear brakes in my car are toast and apparently the 09+ tiguans can't change breaks without the cable. Beers for anyone who helps? PLEASE??

Oh in chandler BTW