GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Auto-Parts-Europe Headlights "TTRS Style"

JohnoBurr

Ready to race!
So you bought both the helix and the Mk7 rep headlights... for the price of both you could have had these and far superior quality. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Thats fine your entitled to your opinion about your IMO way overpriced lights. You are buying aftermarket headlights just like i did. If you value the OSRAM brand that much more power to you. I prefer to keep my cosmetic mods price as low as possible.
Well as you see you get what you pay for when you cheap out on things your Helix lights were a prime example an just look you had to buy another set of headlights because of it.. You get what you pay for when you cheap out just saying.. I rather pay for quality the first time then waste money unlike you... you cheaped out an look where that got you. The amount of money you spent on both those headlights you could of just bought a set of these in the group buy most likely but hey to each there own. Not going to tell you how to spend your money.. BTW Osram is quality thats why its valued so highly..its on par with oem quality which i doubt your lights are.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Thats fine your entitled to your opinion about your IMO way overpriced lights. You are buying aftermarket headlights just like i did. If you value the OSRAM brand that much more power to you. I prefer to keep my cosmetic mods price as low as possible.

Yes, I value the OSRAM brand, an OEM lighting supplier. If you can't see the deference then more power to you sir. I wish I could overlook it. It'd be cheaper.

Lucky#Slevin

Go Kart Newbie
So you bought both the helix and the Mk7 rep headlights... for the price of both you could have had these and far superior quality. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

hypothetically if these existed yes, but they didn't.. and if they did i still wouldnt buy these AFTERMARKET headlights.. i would have went OEM for this price..

Well as you see you get what you pay for when you cheap out on things your Helix lights were a prime example an just look you had to buy another set of headlights because of it.. You get what you pay for when you cheap out just saying.. I rather pay for quality the first time then waste money unlike you... you cheaped out an look where that got you. The amount of money you spent on both those headlights you could of just bought a set of these in the group buy most likely but hey to each there own. Not going to tell you how to spend your money.. BTW Osram is quality thats why its valued so highly..its on par with oem quality which i doubt your lights are.

well i do subscribe to this theory as well and it almost always rings true.. you usually do get what you pay for.. the jury will be out for both pairs of headlights.. i hope people do buy these cause im curious to see the actual quality of them..

NastyMK6Nadaskai

Passed Driver's Ed
hypothetically if these existed yes, but they didn't.. and if they did i still wouldnt buy these AFTERMARKET headlights.. i would have went OEM for this price..

Just cause they didn't exist at the time you were buying new, cheap headlights doesn't mean you can come on someone else's thread and talk crap. I'm sorry if you can't realize that OSRAM is OEM quality and that not everyone wants the same, old OEM light because everyone as them. I don't know why you have anything to complain about when you're the one who just spent money on reps. Please don't talk down on people who appreciate better quality things. And yes I will be getting mine in a couple weeks and doing a full review and comparison but I doubt that'll change your mind on things since you first can't appreciate brand name. Rant over.

Last edited:

Lucky#Slevin

Go Kart Newbie
Yes, I value the OSRAM brand, an OEM lighting supplier. If you can't see the deference then more power to you sir. I wish I could overlook it. It'd be cheaper.

disregard my posts.. :bonk::bonk:

i did some more research.. these are def. quality.. i didn't realize that OSRAM actually put these out.. i stand corrected..

NastyMK6Nadaskai

Passed Driver's Ed
disregard my posts.. :bonk::bonk:

i did some more research.. these are def. quality.. i didn't realize that OSRAM actually put these out.. i stand corrected..

Good:) happy that you see that now. Some people like the better quality so I was just confused on why you'd come on here and comment those things. It's all good man.... We'll keep posted about the light and the review/comparison.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Heres a pic of the backing of the headlight for everyone you can see all the wires are tucked in also the headlights have 2 turn signal functions where you can have just a normal turn signal or by just hitting a button on the back of the headlight you can have sequential turn signals! Also here is a new video of the lights

Heres also a post Steven has made in the exterior classified page
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2485586&posted=1#post2485586

Video of the Headlights
https://www.facebook.com/AutoPartsEurope/videos/689531751196684/?__mref=message_bubble

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
hurry up guys if your interested the group buy we are having going is going to be ending soon

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
hurry up guys if your interested the group buy we are having going is going to be ending soon

Is it looking like the price will drop to ~$700?

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
group buy will be coming to a end soon If your interested please either PM me or NastyMK6Nadaskai. If interested please PM us with the model headlight you want an with your Email address with zip code/State so Marco the owner of Auto Parts Europe can send you a invoice for the lights

Last edited: