GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How come the stock rims aren't available for sale?

DvS21

Ready to race!
Where can I find one?

Any of the stock or OEM option wheels are available through your local VW dealer and through VW Drivers Gear if I'm not mistaken. Granted you will pay a hefty premium going through a dealer but if you want OEM.... what can you do.

Often members will sell their stock or option wheels after upgrading, either here, other forums, on ebay, or even craigslist.

Hope this helps.

Mudig

Passed Driver's Ed
That does help. I checked the website and they don't have em. I'll ask the dealer next time. The only problem is I'm just looking for one and not all 4. How much do you think getting the wheel fixed(from scuffs) will cost?

DvS21

Ready to race!
well it also depends on which rim you have.

Denvers can be repaired for around 100 to 150 dollars. However you may be able to buy one from the dealer around 200. Just call up and ask the parts department, they will help you out with pricing on a replacement.

roadking26

Passed Driver's Ed
If you're talking Detroits, they are available through the dealer but you'll choke when you find out the cost -- $500 a wheel. Of course, that's about half of a good set of aftermarket wheels, so.... Anyway, you can get the Detroits through the dealer.